I love pasta, and because I live alone I like to be able to quickly whip something up for myself without too much fuss. You will find all the recipes on this blog are for one person so you need to double quantity for more.
• 6 Brown mushrooms (thinly sliced and make sure they are the dark brown mushrooms because they have a nice flavour).
• 2 TBL of Olive Oil (Always buy the best olive oil even if it costs more)
• 1 handful of Rocket (chopped up finely)
• 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 1/2 packet of gluten free spaghetti
• Nutritional Yeast to taste (replacement for parmesan cheese)
• Splash of olive oil
Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions on packet. Whilst the spaghetti is cooking, in a non-stick frypan, heat up the olive oil and add the mushrooms and salt. Make sure they are cooked nice and soft. Drain the spaghetti once it is cooked.
Place the spaghetti it back in the saucepan and add the splash of olive oil, mix it around, then add the mushrooms plus the juice/oil it's cooked in, mix it around. Then add the pepper and finely the rocket. Mix all together, place in bowl and add the nutritional yeast to taste.